The Management Team you Need.
Learn More Below
Your rental property may be one of the largest investments you will ever make. Whether you are looking to get the best return on your investment, are living on the income, or counting on this investment for your retirement, you cannot afford to lose money unnecessarily due to lack of professional management.
Property management at its best is a full-time career. The laws, the real estate market, and tenants are changing every day. To be a successful landlord, you must keep up with these changes. Tenants are great teachers, and the more tenants you deal with daily, the more you learn.
Understanding how a little money spent on preventative maintenance, can increase your cash flow. A good property manager can often save you more than the cost of management over the years by maximizing your return, preventing serious deterioration of the property due to neglect or tenant abuse, knowing the fair market value of the units, and knowing how to maintain strict rules, and still keep happy tenants.
Services You Can Count On
- Personal showings, we do not give out keys
- Thorough tenant qualifying
- Collections of rents, security deposits, legal fees, and tenant related repair costs
- Handling routine maintenance and emergency calls
- Computerized accounting. Original bills, invoices, and operating statement sent each month
- Repairs done by reliable vendors, at reasonable rates
- Regular inspections of the property and a report will be emailed to you
- AND MUCH MORE!